OK, I got the first hint of a real laugh out of her two days ago, but today was a huge change! She loves when I make funny faces and sounds and she laughed for real today!! Here is a video.
Addy fits right in with the rest of the family. WELCOME LITTLE ONE!!! you are adorable and I hope to see you some time soon. My love to you and all Aunt, God Mother, Great Aunt and whatever else
AWESOME!!! that makes my day! plus maybe I'll get to see it in person this afternoon!
ReplyDeleteaunt joi
Oh my goodness. That is sooo adorable. I am so glad you made a video. What a priceless gift it is that I can witness it. GrammaHop
ReplyDeleteIsn't is amazing how fast they grow up!!!!! She will be dating next week.
ReplyDeleteI am still laughing! She brings so much joy to our lives...we are so lucky to have you Addison!!!!! What an angel you are!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAddy fits right in with the rest of the family. WELCOME LITTLE ONE!!! you are adorable and I hope to see you some time soon. My love to you and all
ReplyDeleteAunt, God Mother, Great Aunt and whatever else