Addison and Daddy are having fun in the hot tub!
Uncle Dan is showing off Addison's Alfalfa hairstyle.
Our next two weekends were spent in West Virginia for Gauley Season. During our first weekend there, Addison and I rode down to Sweet's Falls with Grandma Pagano and Ernie. Addison really enjoyed watching all the rafters and kayakers. Luke paddled down and met us there, then he got on her stand up paddle board and Addison and I, along with hundreds of other people, watched him attempt the falls. Even though he didn't make it through standing up, we loved watching! We were out for a long time but Addison was a very good sport and stayed in fairly good spirits, as long as she was in my arms!

Addison got to visit with Eli twice in less than a month!
A naked Addison is a happy Addison!
Our next two weekends were spent in West Virginia for Gauley Season. During our first weekend there, Addison and I rode down to Sweet's Falls with Grandma Pagano and Ernie. Addison really enjoyed watching all the rafters and kayakers. Luke paddled down and met us there, then he got on her stand up paddle board and Addison and I, along with hundreds of other people, watched him attempt the falls. Even though he didn't make it through standing up, we loved watching! We were out for a long time but Addison was a very good sport and stayed in fairly good spirits, as long as she was in my arms!
Our next weekend in West Virginia was also action packed! Addison and I went to visit Erin and Eli. It was amazing to see Eli already crawling all over the place! We walked around the Gauley River Festival and saw old friends. Luke, Addison and I went for a hike from Grandad's house down to the lake.
Addison and I have started attending a mother's group called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). The group meets twice a month and while we have only had one meeting, I am already glad we joined. MOPS meets during Addison's morning nap time, but all the kids and caretakers have proven to be a good distraction. I am really hoping the social interaction will help her to get over her Mommy dependency she is dealing with right now.
Addison is still showing no interest in laying on her belly, so I am pretty sure that crawling is not in our near future. The house is not ready, so I am glad to wait! She is definitely getting a lot more squirmy! She is lunging out for toys, cups, food, anything! I have been placing toys more and more out of reach, but she just grunts and whimpers if she can't reach them. Addison is talking so much right now. There are a lot of na-na's and da-da's. I am trying to get some ma-ma's, but she just looks at me and smiles. That smile melts my heart every time I see it.
Addison got to visit with Eli twice in less than a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment